Saturday, March 15, 2008

Lanee's St. Patrick's Party




Click Here to view just some of the many shots I took from last nights party. I do have to say I had a blast last night and I also met a lot of great people. Now once again, for some odd reason the camera man got flipped off a lot while taking pictures.... But hey, I'm getting used to it now which is great :P Either way the party was awesome! There was beer pong going on in the garage and card games going on in the backyard. Mean while Lanee and her friends where tearing it up on the dance floor haha. When's the next party Lanee? Count me in!! Oh and next time perhaps you should invite the cool neighbor in the robe to your party. It looked like she wanted to join in the festivities :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im really not asleep in this picture, just a really relaxed long blink...