Monday, March 10, 2008

A Day Around The City


Click Here to see a few of the photos I took this past weekend while cruising around the City with my cousin. We started our adventure driving down hwy 1 and ended up stopping in Pacifica. Found a spot to park the truck and decided to climb this mountain side...... Oh man am I out of shape. I was out of breath and my legs were on FIRE! I could of used an oxygen tank :) Too make things worse when we finally got to the top of the hill the view was just okay. So we popped off a few shots and decided to hike down the beast and head into the city. After driving around SF for a bit we thought why not head back up to Twin Peaks and check out the sunset. Wow I forgot how windy and cold it can be up there. I thought my ears were going to freeze and fall off. After taking a few photos of the sunset we called it a day. It was just to damn cold up there.... Yah we're a couple of big sissies :P

No comments: