Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ocean Speedway , Watsonville CA


Click Here to view some of the photos from Brads 4 banger race.  So last Friday night I was out in Watsonville freezing my ace off taking photos of my buddy Brad racing his 87 Honda Accord. What's damn funny is that my parents are the original owners of the car... then it was passed onto me and I sold it to another buddy who sold it to Brad.  My poooor old Honda!!! 

The race consisted of cars that were 1990's or earlier. The cars had to have stock 4 cylinder engines and also have  front wheel drive.  As you can see in the photos they were driving on a mud / dirt track. At times I'd get pelted with mud while trying to get a good shot in. At least my camera never got hit :)  Nothing like coming home to find mud in your hair. Good times!!

No comments: